Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tom Newton Twit

This morning I got a notification on my G1 phone that, in fact, Tom Newton is now following me on twitter.

Tom Newton of alt.religion.scientology and Anonymous Hate Group Blog fame has given us another platform we can ignore it batshit lunacy and logical fallacies on. Tom Newton, for those who don't know, is like Barbra Shwartz but with a penis. Though he's not trying to fuck Marty Rathburn, I'm sure he'd love to get some sweet man love from David Miscavage or Tom Cruise. 

What disturbs me most about Tom is the amount of time and energy he spends attacking Anonymous and Scientology critics. He claims Anonymous are (depending on if he's got his butt-plug in) is either a group of terrorist bigots or a group of nerds with too much free time on their hands. Ironically he spends the vast majority of his time on the internet attacking anons and critics that would make any anonymous wonder how he can sit in front of the computer so long. He spends more time on the internet than he does holding soup cans. 

Even more ironically Tom Newton isn't even his real name, it's a synonym he uses to remain Anonymous. He's hiding because he doesn't want to be the next Mary DeMoss because even he knows he's fringe; even for Scientology trolls. This would make him -8.0 on the tone scale which is lower than what he accuses me of; 1.1 Covert Hostility.

Tom also called me a bigot which is absurd. I talk to many Free-Zone and protestantScientologists and some of whom I would call internet friends. The problem I have with Scientology is the fraud and abuse of the organization; NOT THE BELIEFS. It's why I oppose the Catholic Church for covering up child sexual abuse and not Catholicism itself. Scientologists CANNOT understand this because they will be out of step with the party line and could be declared PTS or even enemies of Scientology.   

Ohh well I hope he keeps it up, if there is anyone doing their part in keeping scientology failing it's Tom. Tom is giving people who read his blogs, posts and comments a bad and innaccurate view of what Scientologists are really like. Most Scientologists I've met aren't that stupid or insane. Most of them are good upstanding citizen under a very powerful form of mind control and covert-hypnosis which they are not to blame for.

Tom Newton is a sad case, I hope he snaps out of it soon. I know I talk a lot of shit Tom, but it's because I care. When you wake up, I'll be here to help. As will the critics and Anonymous. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I care. When you wake up, I'll be here to help. As will the critics and Anonymous. "


can i call you?