Friday, April 24, 2009

So to Correct Tom's Errors...

Just to clear up some things from http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-birthday-reverend-internet-jim.html

  • My name is not Matt Kyes.
  • I've never been to Canada, let alone live there. 
  • Not lying about my age, I just forgot to update it in December. I almost never see the front page of my blog so I never updated it. My MySpace says i'm 26 because it knows my birthdate and automatically updated it for me.
  • My birthday is December, not April.
  • I don't smoke pot, I smoke hookah tobacco called "shisha." I review hookahs and shishas for the website Hookah Giveaway and YouTube. You can go there and see videos of me smoking tobacco out of hookahs. Hookahs were developed in the 1600s in India due to concerns about health risks of tobacco. Today tobacco hookah smoking is one of the fastest growing activities amongst people 18-30. People do smoke marijuana out of hookahs, but not mine and not me. I'd be angry if someone tainted my hookah with weed. 
  • I am not a mechanic, I know shit about cars. 
  • I've never owned a Mustang, but I wish i did ;_;
  • I don't defend anyone stalking anyone, I just point out the sheer irony of him complaining about cyber-stalking while he engages in cyber-stalking himself. Which would make him a hypocrite. 
  • I have 2 sisters and no brothers. 
  • I don't know anyone named Jeff Hamilton or Alex Miller. 
  • I am an Rothbardian Anarcho-Captialist, not a liberal. 
  • I've never been known as "Pig-Wrestler" or "Mach1" (machwon, yes)
  • I love pizza, but you're doing it wrong. 
So where did all this information come from that is supposedly me? I used to own the domain name www.machwon.com YEARS ago and ditched it. Later some mustang fan bought it up and is now suffering Tom's retarded P.I. work. He has even harassed the poor guy's sister and that's how he found out his birthday

enturbulationI just talked to your sister. She says your turning 31, but your blogs all say 25. Which is it?

Matt if you are reading this; I'm sorry you got dragged in this. Feel free to press charges on this asshole if you must. Unless he has an active P.I. licence, he's breaking the law. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you ate last night.

Jim Jesus said...

COOL STORY BRO

Anonymous said...

Just found this and it may be some clue to the meaning of life...