Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Ass-hurt Aren't We, Tom Newton?

Apparently Tom Newton is ass-hurt BIG TIME because of me and my pointing out his repeated failures as an investigator as as a human being. He has posted more of what he thinks is my information on a new blog (because his old face fagging one got shut down due to cyber-stalking laws and Blogger's TOS.) 

Now he is impersonating me and making death threats to himself of various outlets. 

For the record. Since i have been on the internet back in 1996 I have NEVER made a death threat. Mostly because it's silly to be Mr. Internet Tough Guy. So if you see a post from revjimjesus@gmail.com it's not me. I have 1 Gmail account and it's 'machwon'. All the others links to domains I own.

If you are unsure weather someone is posting at me feel free to send me an e-mail or an instant message on AIM or Yahoo @ internetjimjesus

If you are law enforcement please e-mail me on your government e-mail address if you are investigating such matters; I am eager to help stop this criminal.

No comments: