Thursday, October 16, 2008

Second Life and Blogging


I'm over it. I paid an for an extra month tier for the church, handed over the keys and left. I don't plan on returning to Second Life ever again. I have no interest in it whatsoever anymore. It was fun while it lasted. I have a life too demanding me to make a fake catgirl run around a fake world anymore.

However, I have decided to blog & Twitter more because it only needs a small bit of my day to do and people have been bugging me to do more with this anyway. This blog will stray a bit from political issues for the most part but I will dib and dab from time to time and talk politics and skepticism, but I am more focused on cults, and mind control.

I do ask people use my Amazon links and support me that way. I do get a cut of the proceeds and all of which goes into my pocket which in turn will inspire me to blog more. You don't have to pay extra to do this, and you're gonna use Amazon anyways, so why not go though me? I've been an Amazon whore of late anyways. I pretty much do all of my shopping though Amazon these days. Real life stores are overrated ^__^



But enough pimping my shit. Be sure to follow this blog because more is coming.

No comments: