Saturday, October 18, 2008

Free Take One! *angry face*


Yesterday, Lydia (a.k.a. marlysfan) and I walked over to the Church of Scientology to grab a couple of Scientology DVDs and a Something Can Be Done About It booklet (we enjoy collecting Scientology propaganda) before heading to a local bar for a pitcher of ale. I also had a good cigar to puff on and a long walk was the perfect plan to do all 3.

When we got to the Org we grabbed 2 dvds (one for me one for Lydia) and a booklet. Afterwards a lady Scientologist stuck her self halfway out of the door to give us an angry face.

Look, if Scientology should want anyone to take their literature it should be the critics. If we're so uninformed or have the wrong idea about Scientology that the least they should do is give us free DVDs and books to sway our opinion. Not to stare us down like we're Hitler and make our heads explode with their minds.

So here's my pitch Scientology; if you are reading. As you know I did buy used copies the whole new basic books set, Interview with LRH DVD and some other Scientology books, so I don't need anything you charge for. However, I would like an Anonymous Hate Crimes and Psychiatry: An Industry of Death DVDs and whatever information DVD, booklets, pamphlets you want to toss my way. You give these out free anyways so send a copy over to the Wichita mission for me to pick up. I will watch them, read them, hell I'll even take a stress test. Just stop with the dirty looks when I do grab them. I mean you are giving them out free anyways, right?

No comments: