Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The best video anyone has ever made me.

Peter Joseph decided to revive his dying 'movement' by having a free arts festival and only 70-80 people showed up. All the pictures showed it it was a failure, no media outlets picked it up. Not even the fringe media cared. I did a blog about this less than a month ago and James Kush reblogged it. One Zeitard got angry I was exposing his group's failure and decided to defend it by lying. He posted a comment on Kush's blog saying:

"The LA event was featured over on Hollywood Blvd by the Hollywood Walkway. We had a turn out of over 3,500, it was packed, same thing with the European and the other events during that time."

Fast forward today I was talking with some other Zeitard and he butted in by making me this video. Made my morning. Now it's 600. He is either full of shit, OR he couldn't tell the difference between 600 and 3,500 people unless his leader directly tells him. The video shows about 70-80 but he refuses to give up on this lie and shows video evidence of his bullshit. Remember, there were 14 artists and bands and limited green room space so some of the artists were probably walking around in that crowd. We wanted more evidence regarding how many people attended the event and voiceofreason467 delivered the goods. We now know attendance was around roughly 80 people.

This is the level of intelligence you can expect from a lot of The Zeitgeist Movement. If you want to have more laughs, see the YouTube video's comment section. I backed up the ones that were there as of this positing just in case he comes to his senses and deletes the video. I have little hope that this kid will ever admit he was wrong because he hasn't even when I set him up to lie and he lies, then lies about lying and comes up with another lie to replace his old one. This kid is seriously damaged.




NOTE: I am machwon. The person I debating this with was GalinoreGustave2 and the creator of the video is voiceofreason467
  • Just for the record:
    "The LA event was featured over on Hollywood Blvd by the Hollywood Walkway. We had a turn out of over 3,500, it was packed, same thing with the European and the other events during that time." - voiceofreason
    is (dot) gd / MtAZTo
    Now it's 600? I only see 80... 90 tops. Anyways, this video is featured on my channel. Greatest thing I've seen all week!
  • @machwon "Now it's 600?"
    I explained why I got the number wrong and Peter corrected me... you are just being an idiot starting with your conclusion and working your way backward. But what would I expect from a nonintellectual who follows Anarcho Capitalism (an inherently contradictory ideology), someone who starts off calling everyone who gets something wrong by a mistake a liar, and someone who blindly follows the Austrian School and uses only Austrian sources to critique someone.
  • @machwon Now, considering your dishonesty and your bullshit rhetoric, I have had it up to here with it to be honest. You refuse to consider yourself wrong and start off with any discussion believing the other side is full of shit. You started off your interaction with me believing I am a liar and thus that has colored your reactions to anything I present. I have shown that you have misrepresented everything I have said from day one and because of it I am done with you... blocked.
  • I thought you guys said you were done with each other.
  • @MisterBoswell He's interrupting on a conversation I was having with Galinore.
  • Meh maybe I was wrong. I'd say about 80.
  • @machwon "Meh maybe I was wrong. I'd say about 80."
    I see, so you refuse to admit that you were wrong and you can't admit that the LA event housed far more than you want to admit because you started with the conclusion and are trying to rationalize any evidence away. Nice job, oh and by the way, the line I showed also extends around the corner, I just didn't bother get footage of it because I didn't think I would have to engage in this argument.
  • Bingo nights at the retirement houses are more cheerful and livid than that failure of a show.
  • @G4Br1ELCLM Were you there? Oh wait... no because you're a troll.

2 comments:

justintempler said...

PJ Merola said he expected to loose $10,000 but lost $35,000. Now if he had expected to sell 600 tickets at $40.00 a pop, that would equal $24,000 gross. So Devan's 600 sounds like the number PJ was expecting to sell, not what the actual attendance was. That $24,000 would have covered the rental of the theater and paid for the performers, truck rentals, transportation, etc.

If we are generous and give him 100 ticket sales at $40.00 a pop that would equal $4,000 leaving him $20,000 short from his target. So we can see having 500 fewer ticket sales would explain $20,000 of that $25,000 of unexpected losses.

Also note that if you go to the Music Box website and look through their photo gallery you will see many photographs taken from the balcony seating which give an overview of the main floor. If we had such a photograph overlooking the main floor from the Media Festival it would be obvious just how much a failure the event was.

justintempler said...

...and to explain the other $5,000 shortfall we only need $10 x the 500 no shows.

I would imagine he gets a portion of the concession sales during the 8 hour event from food and drinks, plus any revenue he had hoped to get from DVDs and T-shirt sales.